Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: GC vs. Chillhowie Scrimage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    GC vs. Chillhowie Scrimage

    This from the Jamboree, a friend of mine uploaded this to youtube and gave me permission to upload it here.

    YouTube - Chilhowie vs. Gate City Scrimmage (2009)
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GC vs. Chillhowie Scrimage

    He put it on the CMD board too.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GC vs. Chillhowie Scrimage

    Just looked at the Gate City roster and there are 6 seniors and I am almost certain only 2 are starters.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GC vs. Chillhowie Scrimage

    PV, be sure and tell him I said great job. Excellent footage. I wish my camera quality was that crisp. Gate City looked pretty decent in that video.

    I hope he does more games like that.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: GC vs. Chillhowie Scrimage

    Quote Originally Posted by imported_Chubz View Post
    PV, be sure and tell him I said great job. Excellent footage. I wish my camera quality was that crisp. Gate City looked pretty decent in that video.

    I hope he does more games like that.

    Just hope they are decent enough to squeak one by Richlands Friday night.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •